Two Dimensional Shapes
- What are angles?
- Naming Angle Components
- How to Measure Angles
- Naming Conventions
- Parallel Lines and Angle Pairs
Types of Shapes
- What are Polygons?
* Equilateral * Scalene* Isosceles * Isosceles
* Square * Rectangle* Parallelogram * Parallelogram
- How to calculate the area of a Square or Parallelogram
- How to calculate the area of a Parallelogram
- How to calculate the area of a Triangle
- How to calculate the area of a Circle ####Types of Angles
- What is an angle? - Types of angles * Angles around a Point (Acute angle, Right angle, Obtuse angle, Straight angle, Reflex angle - Angles around Straight Lines * Congruent Angles, Parallel Lines and Angles, Transverse Angles, Interior and Exterior Angles - Angles in Shapes The General Rule (n-2) x 180 * Practice with Triangles * Practice with Four-sided Shapes* Practice with Five-sided Shapes * Practice with Five-sided Shapes